No longer do phishing emails come from Nigerian Princes.
Today, cyber criminals create elaborate business email scams, build websites identical to the brands you know and recognize, and disguise themselves as trusted vendors, all in an effort to steal your hard-earned money.
The most effective thing you can do today to protect your business, clients, vendors, and employees, is to create a culture of awareness and security within your company. We can help with our On-Site Security Awareness Training.
The agenda for this 90-minute training includes:
• The evolution of Cybercrime.
• Understanding the variety of cyber threats likely to target your business. • How to determine if emails and attachments are safe.
• How to safely use mobile devices.
• What you can do to protect yourself, your business, and your family.
• Password security that won’t slow down productivity.
• How to implement an incident response plan.
• Finding additional resources
This training takes place in your office and is fully customized for your business.
GET CYBER SECURE WITH SYMMETRY’S SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Security breaches are expensive, embarrassing, and can ruin your company’s hard-earned reputation and goodwill. However, investing in security solutions inappropriate for your business will increase costs.
At Symmetry, we’ve mastered the art of balancing your security needs with the evolving needs of your business.
Using our signature Security Assessment, we will help you determine your level of acceptable risk and present a security solution appropriate for your business.
During this high-level assessment we will score your cyber readiness in five key areas:
- Ability to quickly identify and mitigate threats
- Employee awareness
- Policies and procedures
- Backup and business continuity strategy
Your complimentary Security Assessment also includes a dark web scan to help you determine if any company credentials are for sale on the dark web